Hi,

I do not like that the Support class cannot have an M249 a M9 pistol, Heavy Armor and a Chest Carrier.

The M9 is the only effective option when it comes to sidearms and the support relies on it for engaging enemies in CQC. I do want to be realistic, so I don't want to equip a Makarov.

Suggestion:
Make the M249 a tiny bit lighter so that I can equip all 4.

Thanks.
(30-01-2017, 02:25)BanzaiPat Wrote: I do want to be realistic, so I don't want to equip a Makarov.
I mean, there's your problem right there, I'm surprised you haven't noticed.

The M9 is probably one of the best sidearms with good magazine capacity and recoil with excellent damage if you hit the limbs with hollow-point.

Add that to a giant primary with 800RPM, low recoil and 200 rounds of death and essentially you have an unstoppable beast.
(30-01-2017, 04:49)Blackout330 Wrote:
(30-01-2017, 02:25)BanzaiPat Wrote: I do want to be realistic, so I don't want to equip a Makarov.
I mean, there's your problem right there, I'm surprised you haven't noticed.

The M9 is probably one of the best sidearms with good magazine capacity and recoil with excellent damage if you hit the limbs with hollow-point.

Add that to a giant primary with 800RPM, low recoil and 200 rounds of death and essentially you have an unstoppable beast.
The M249 does not have low recoil in the game when you fire unbipoded. It has a lot of recoil and kick even when burst firing the weapon.
I get your point about the support being an unstoppable beast, and that the m249 with the m9 would be a tiny bit OP in Multiplayer modes.
Maybe just having it in Co-op mode?
You can kill people across map with an M9.
An M249 can be used as a somewhat effective weapon unbipoded at close to medium ranges, so long as you learn to fully control the recoil.
This whole thing seems a tad bit OP...