This might of been asked already but i cant seem to find a thread about it. or i might simply be blind and cant find it.

But would it be possible to get a LFG(looking for group)and/or clan Section in Day of infamy and/or Insurgency? I simply cant understand why there isn't one to be honest.

Helping people find one another to play with is the best thing for a games like this. Helping the game become more competitive, making the game more enjoyable for others and simply helps the community thrive.

Would like to see this added!
.. Anyone?
I agree, finding like minded players who team up is rare in most games but seems to be more common with DoI in my limited experience.

On other game's Forums in the past, there's always been a section for LFG but it typically gets filled up by a load of Lone Gunners looking for Tags and nothing more.

Due to the more tailored demographic and the overall maturity of the community of DoI you will have a greater chance of finding people who actually want to team up and play properly.

I second this and hope that a Thread gets set up; with subsections for class perhaps?

EDIT: I usually note the names of the players who team up and add them on steam later...
EDITEDIT: Also, I try to frequent the same few servers in the hope that the same faces show up. Makes me feel all homely!
For a community to grow and thrive, there needs to be clans/communities that play the game. And there is simply no place to find them right now. It would also in turn bring more traffic to the forums and thus growing the community.

There is literally no downside to having a forum dedicated to that.
(04-01-2017, 17:43)Zuki Wrote: For a community to grow and thrive, there needs to be clans/communities that play the game. And there is simply no place to find them right now. It would also in turn bring more traffic to the forums and thus growing the community.

There is literally no downside to having a forum dedicated to that.

I'm still with you.

This is still a young game and there's still hope. Back in the day there were some very good clans with well run dedicated servers in games such as Cod:UO, Cod2 and latterly MW. Since the gaming market went to fast releasing bad games, peer2peer matchmaking and too many bells and whistles within the games themselves; the more tactical gamers lost interest and the places we used to call home vanished.

I cannot promote this game enough to the guys I used to play with back in UO & COD2 and I hope to draw them back in to the fragging with this world class, more refined period shooter. People also need to know that you don't need a ground breaking, master race machine to play it on!

Set up a new Thread and the clans may come back.

Look up the following groups: 502nd PIR, 509th.net and eXotactical.