Here's an idea, it might be ridiculous:

You can call out enemy locations using the simple point and click already, which is useful, but how can you advance this feature?

What if you could pull the map and click a grid/location of where the perceived or known threat is for others in your squad to see? Thus, changing your strategy in real time.

1) Would you limit this to Squad leaders only?  i.e. Only he sees all of the spotted enemy calls that get plotted on his map with a time limit and progressive fade on each?

2) Could you share intelligence with a team mate? e.g. once you're close enough to a squaddie, his 'intelligence' becomes plotted on your map.

The battlefield changes rapidly with enemy movements / captures etc: Would this be too clunky an idea or is itsomething feasible?

Thoughts appreciated as always.
Map & Weapon Stress Tester - Tactical Enthusiast
please stop turning this game into a mix of TF2 and the poop you call Squad...
(23-02-2017, 19:18)SovietSpaghetti Wrote: please stop turning this game into a mix of TF2 and the poop you call Squad...

I don't play either of those. Thanks for the input though
Map & Weapon Stress Tester - Tactical Enthusiast
I think it's a good idea but most players won't use it I think. Like you said the games are really fast (usually) I would use it but I generally play slower then the majority.
Not useful.