My experience when playing officer, die runnig behind noob radioman. I think, to my modest opinion that radioman need some kind of experience when artillery strike called by officer or to get half xp of killed enemies from artillery strike. That is necessary to motivate radioman to stick to officer and not rush to die first..Se ya on battlefield!
Good idea as an incentive.

Everyone wants to be top of the tree in games these days. My motivation is to cap as many points as possible and kill anything in my way. If I'm Support, that's what i'll do, if on the rare occasion I'm a sniper, i'll clear a path for my brothers and move up the map.

This game does promote team play more than it's commercial counterparts and I've been top of the table with 8 caps 26/3KDR with the next guy below being 65/5 with only 2 caps; it pays to play the objectives.

I agree with the radio man gaining XP from playing the role. The guys that play the class do tend to do it properly but you occasionally get the lone-wolf kill farming their way to nowhere. Its worth noting that they already get a huge advantage by way of them capturing objectives much faster than any other class.

I'm not sure how the mechanics would play out but it would be a great incentive.
Map & Weapon Stress Tester - Tactical Enthusiast
One more thing! Also i think it should be some kind xp reward for soldier who run for regroup. Cheers!
(21-02-2017, 11:19)Restrepo Wrote: One more thing! Also i think it should be some kind xp reward for soldier who run for regroup. Cheers!

Another great point but you run the risk of everyone abandoning their post at once!

I love playing on a server when a player calls out that they're going to regroup.
Map & Weapon Stress Tester - Tactical Enthusiast