Sad 
We understand that NWI wants to expand its fan base, but please do not try to be another basic CoD or BF clone.

What we DONT want:

-people to become bullet sponges
-people to start running across the map faster than Usain Bolt (just like in CoD)
-Childish customization and skins (like the colorful "charms" you can attach to guns in Rainbow 6 Siege) 
-"perks" or "addons" that enhances you characters abilities (for example a perk that allows you to reload faster...just no)
-kill streaks...please god we dont want kill streak helicopters or UAVs or some other basic ****

I am really looking forward to this game! what always made Insurgency special is the fact that its not trying to be or copy another game, it always was its own unique thing.

PLEASE dont change that fact. Keep the game original as always Smile
I wouldn't worry about this ****, I think NWI know.... But then again If they turn it into another Day of Infamy I will be very pissed indeed
(08-02-2017, 18:52)redcobra Wrote: We understand that NWI wants to expand its fan base, but please do not try to be another basic CoD or BF clone.

What we DONT want:

-people to become bullet sponges
-people to start running across the map faster than Usain Bolt (just like in CoD)
-Childish customization and skins (like the colorful "charms" you can attach to guns in Rainbow 6 Siege) 
-"perks" or "addons" that enhances you characters abilities (for example a perk that allows you to reload faster...just no)
-kill streaks...please god we dont want kill streak helicopters or UAVs or some other basic ****

I am really looking forward to this game! what always made Insurgency special is the fact that its not trying to be or copy another game, it always was its own unique thing.

PLEASE dont change that fact. Keep the game original as always Smile

This isnt what is gonna happen. What is gonna happen is it is gonna drift towards the direction of Arma/Squad, which isnt so bad, except for the fact that I want the game to remain a hardcore, fast paced, aggressive shooter that doesnt hold your hand and takes absolutely no prisoners.
Never have, never will.

We aspire to position ourselves among the competition with unique design, not trying to duplicate what has worked in the past for others.
[Image: ins-sig.jpeg]

Co-founder & Creative Director of Insurgency
(17-02-2017, 12:10)Argyll Wrote: Never have, never will.

We aspire to position ourselves among the competition with unique design, not trying to duplicate what has worked in the past for others.

I got faith in that. All you gotta do to please a majority of (large) playerbase that I play with is to retain the pacing of the current iteration of INS. Get that down and ill be happy. GL Smile