Photo 
The problem:
When I'm spectating (while dead), I normally have my map open, but to change the person I'm spectatin, all I can do is choose the next or previous one. When you're in a game with 16 people on each team, this starts to become a huge hassle to find the right player, and by the time you finally reach that player, chances are they are already dead or doing something less interesting

This also makes it way harder for any spectators to see what's going on, as there can be as many as 32 players to cycle through before finding the one you seek.

Suggested solution:
My suggestion is to make it so that you can simply click on the player icon on the map to switch to that player, so that both spectators and players can keep a good overview of what's going on on the map.

Any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Before:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=842432915

.jpg   After - SmallFileSize.jpg (Size: 335.41 KB / Downloads: 3)

After:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=842446516

.jpg   Before - SmallFileSize.jpg (Size: 334.37 KB / Downloads: 1)
Nice feature and I agree.

Saves a bit of time on clicking through. The benefit would be if you're in a squad playing competitively, you can give quick instructions to your buddies.
(17-01-2017, 07:55)Tonitrus Wrote: Nice feature and I agree.

Saves a bit of time on clicking through. The benefit would be if you're in a squad playing competitively, you can give quick instructions to your buddies.

I think it'd have advantages in both casual and competitive play. Let's say you want to see where you can rush to before finding enemies (so you don't need to check your corners everywhere), you can just spectate some players that are playing at the position you want to go to, with this, you can check multiple players quickly instead of having to cycle through all before you respawn, which'd also be an useful feature in casual play.

The advantages of competitive are obvious, as you stated (+ the advantages of checking multiple positions before you spawn like with casual)