Any of you remember the old half life 1 mod Fire Arms? It had a feature which redistributed the partially filled box magazine of bullets to creating full magazine. Basically, if you had an m16a2 with 3 spare magazine each with 10 rounds left, you could adjust to having a full 30 round box magazine instead. Having a 10 round, 29 round, and 20 round box mags would provide a 30 round box mag and 29 box mag. 29, 29, and 5 would give 30, 30, and 3 etc.

I have never ever seen this feature in any other video game before or after and personally miss being able to do so. I think gameplaywise it would work out well and be realistic. It shouldn't hamper gameplay in any way at all.

Granted, I never tested this in Day of Infamy, but I assume reloading and firing, reloading and fire, etc. gives you partially filled mags and doesn't automatically redistribute things. I feel there needs to be a means of doing that if so. Correct me if I am wrong in this, or if this feature is already ingame and I haven't noticed it. Otherwise, if it is not in-game already, what are your thoughts on this?
Why would anyone in their right mind bother to waste their time with shifting bullets around in a firefight?
(02-01-2017, 04:06)Blackout330 Wrote: Why would anyone in their right mind bother to waste their time with shifting bullets around in a firefight?

Well obviously it would be done during moments after an intense fight that is temporarily over with. With spare time, it would be done.