Hello all, recently bought the game about a week ago and am loving it so far. I do have some complaints and suggestions about it, which I may make more threads about.

One suggestion is to "decrease" the cost of the g43 by two equipment points and make it single feed load. 1 equipment point may be added to allow it to be stripper clip fed like a normal bolt-action and 2 points brings it to its magazine fed status. In real life, the g43 was capable of being stripper clip loaded using the clips for the k98k. It personally irks me a bit when I pick up a g43 ingame and I can't use my k98k clips and/or rounds to load the thing. I also feel like the g43 should be more accessible for officers and communications classes and this would help achieve that means while being more fair.

It does mean k98k and g43's will share ammo, even if g43 is magazine fed. A picked up k98k will simply be single feed loaded if g43 user used magazine or single loaded configuration for his g43, while a k98k user using a picked up a g43 will load either stripper clip and/or single loaded depending on his rifle's configuration.

I am aware that this also means the sniper will get the g43 cheaper, but I don't see a problem with that if he still has to single load his rifle with 10 rounds in order to reload. Adjustments can further made for the sniper if it does become an issue, though.

I just feel the g43 and k98k should have commonality of rounds and reloading like it was in real life as well as being easier to acquire for communications and officers. That is just my opinion.
I don't like the idea of single loads for the G43 but I like the idea of stripper clips. I don't even know if the G43 takes single rounds.

Maybe stripper clips can replace magazines entirely.
(31-12-2016, 04:33)Blackout330 Wrote: I don't like the idea of single loads for the G43 but I like the idea of stripper clips. I don't even know if the G43 takes single rounds.

Maybe stripper clips can replace magazines entirely.
G43 is based on the Walther version of the G41 which could be single loaded or stripper clip loaded. G43 can be single loaded as well.

Loading 2 stripper clips is slower than loading a box mag I believe, therefore I don't see stripper clip loading as an upgrade. What is wrong with single loading a g43 out of curiosity?
I just didn't know that it was possible, sorry.
But I don't mean stripper clips as an upgrade, I say it should be what it is - the default.

Removable magazines on the other hand could be an upgrade instead.
I'm not sure but I could check on a rifle next week but I believe the G43 omitted the indent needed to be able to use stripper clips, single loading is possible with any box magazine fed rifle that uses a closed bolt design but not always practical.

Because the G43 is a updated model of the G41 does NOT mean it behaves in the same way. The whole idea of the detachable magazine is to speed up reloading and less dirt in the receiver.

Single loading a G43 is possible, but really taking your box magazine of the gun and loading that is easier...
G43 does not take stripper clips to my knowledge.
What I do day to day: Photographer, vintage firearm collector, solutions engineer, play DOI.
(12-02-2017, 08:43)jipvankuijk Wrote: I'm not sure but I could check on a rifle next week but I believe the G43 omitted the indent needed to be able to use stripper clips, single loading is possible with any box magazine fed rifle that uses a closed bolt design but not always practical.

Because the G43 is a updated model of the G41 does NOT mean it behaves in the same way. The whole idea of the detachable magazine is to speed up reloading and less dirt in the receiver.

Single loading a G43 is possible, but really taking your box magazine of the gun and loading that is easier...
G43 does not take stripper clips to my knowledge.
 Please watch this, it will be informative. Please pay attention to the video at 1:48 on.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/...3-run-gun/

I used to own a Walther G43 and a K98K. Mine could use a K98K stripper clip and this one in the video can as well. Thanks!