Hey guys, I was wondering about system requirements!

I know its maybe a little to early to say so far about the Hardware needed to run such a game...
But I was wondering because all Unreal 4 Engine Games I have are beefy as Eph, and they don't seem to run so good

(Squad + Ark Survival Run Terrible) I know they are Early access but they seem to run terrible and being On Unreal 4 It makes me skeptical (however like i said, Early access)... However I have Hatred on UR 4 engine and it runs fine

I say these things because my Computer isn't too outdated, and Is actually quite ok
GTX 960 (4GB), AMD FX-8350 (8 CORES @ 4.00 GHz) and 16GB of DDR 3 (patiot) RAM

Can you confirm to the community (or is it to early to say with engine / hardware optimisation) that this won't be the case... I'm in no way a professional in this manner so This is why i come and ask you guys... thanks and LuvULongTime my NWI family  Big Grin
Dude you can run this fine.
I have less processing power and half of your ram and I can run it on max, 60 fps almost all the time.
(24-10-2016, 13:10)Henry Wrote: Dude you can run this fine.
I have less processing power and half of your ram and I can run it on max, 60 fps almost all the time.

sandstorm isn't out till next year tho ?
I'll probably get a lot of hate for asking, but will it be available on Mac like Insurgency is now?
(09-02-2017, 02:18)rdh Wrote: I'll probably get a lot of hate for asking, but will it be available on Mac like Insurgency is now?

Although the original reveal didn't say anything about an OS X release (here), the initial NWI announcement from last year did mention OS X availability (here)
Quote : Wrote:Today our new publishing partner, Focus Home Interactive, has revealed an exciting new project we are developing – Insurgency: Sandstorm – available for PS4, Xbox One, Windows, OS X, and Linux in 2017.

I think you'll be covered bro [Image: biggrin.png]
(24-10-2016, 13:10)Henry Wrote: Dude you can run this fine.

Is there a current game out there that you could compare this too, spec-wise?

I take it anyone with only 2 cores (4 threads) and clock speeds of under 3 GHz should invest in a new rig in order to play. I've only got an Intel i3 6100u. Can the settings be tweaked downward as long as you've got at least 8 GB RAM?