Hey everyone, I just tried uploading a quick sound mod for the main menu on the workshop and when I try to load up the game the song isn't there. I simply changed all 5 OGGs to the same song and renamed all files to copy as if they were the main files. It seems to work when I put it into just the custom folder but once I remove it and subscribe to my mod, it just dosen't work. It shows that the mod is in the workshop folder but no dice. Any help would be greatly Aprreciated. The VPK is Here

Launch the game, open the console (~) and type "snd_rebuildaudiocache" or "snd_updateaudiocache"to fix those sound issues.

Restart Insurgeny and enjoy!

The snd_updateaudiocache didn't work but the snd_rebuildaudiocache did. Although once I restarted the game it didn't save it.

(18-06-2014, 07:09)Namzig Wrote: The snd_updateaudiocache didn't work but the snd_rebuildaudiocache did. Although once I restarted the game it didn't save it.

Create an autoexec.cfg that does "snd_restart."  The command will be automatically carried out as the game launches, so the mod will work without any problems.  

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...t=autoexec