[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RDDsRmllww[/media]

Update on the USP

Got a working QC so all animations should be working correctly, need to fix the shaders and some other visual things and it should be good

[Image: XKIdprr.jpg]
Quote:[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RDDsRmllww[/media]

Update on the USP

Got a working QC so all animations should be working correctly, need to fix the shaders and some other visual things and it should be good
Hey dude first off let me just say, i Love your work, and i really appreciate the effort you put into this.

Anyway, What's the estimated time until the next Weapon gets Released?
Dumb bump, but I must ask, as you have made your ACR for MK18 already, Does that mean you are done with MK18? Personally I wanted to see M4A1 coming back in some sort of form, But I am not forcing you or anything, and I will accept it if you are done with MK18.

Quote:Hey dude first off let me just say, i Love your work, and i really appreciate the effort you put into this.

Anyway, What's the estimated time until the next Weapon gets Released?

I'd personally love to see a M4A1 SOPMOD Block II or MK18 Mod 1.
ACR has been released yes, Se7en is working on animating the old M4 model for the MK18. You guys also have to realize that some of these unique weapons have to be modeled and textured, I personally do not model or texture anything I animate (besides some extremely rare occasions that I make a simple model), they are taken from sites that have been released to the public to use. With that I give credit where credit is due when releasing this back to the community.

On another note if you guys are every interested I have a twitch I sometimes stream animating on, sometimes other random crap. Link is here - lLMrBrightside - Twitch

Stop by every now and then you might catch me animating something Wink

Quote:Since my UMP is so popular, I'm going to be working on some new animations for Insurgency as well as replacing existing models with new ones. I'm hoping that editing weapon scripts for attachments is do-able, so this kinda thing will be possible.

Guess we'll start with an ACR replacement for the M16.

Position render;
[Image: cba8593a67.jpg]

Before I do anything permanent I'll have to check to make sure I can edit/add separate models used for ironsights/laser light combos.

List of weapons I intend to replace;
  • MK17 for M14
  • USP .45 for M9
  • Keltec KSG for Mossberg
  • New AK74/47 model and textures
  • 870 for TOZ
  • TT-33 for Makarov
  • LR300 for Mini-14
  • MP5 for MP5K

Hell, I'll take suggestions/requests for other weapons.

I think that sounds awesome, but why the LR300?  How about something more prevalent in today's soldiers, like maybe an M416 or the British L85A2 or French FAMAS? Other than that though this sounds awesome
I apologize for the lack of updates guys, works been busy and I'm trying to finish up some other projects before doing more on this.

Hey I see your working on turning the m9 into a usp .45 but i was wondering if you could also try making a glock. I saw your great work on the acr-e and yes i am aware you mainly animate but i figured you or maybe someone you know is up for the task as a custom slide animation would also be needed.

Here is my post for a little more info if you have the time. http://www.playinsurgency.com/forums/top...glock-mod/

Please and thank you!

[Image: tumblr_m1m622eWO11qiqia4o1_500.gif]

After making the USP and releasing it, can you start working on converting the MK14 EBR into the Scar H? i love your work and really want to see a Scar

PEW PEW I'M MOAR 1337 OPERATOR 5N1PAH DEN U KIDZ.
I'LL BLOODY FACKIN BASH U M8S, FITE ME IRL!
Yes i will w8 for the SCAR-H too for next one if its possible i have to say you have very good ideas about the weapons i am sure many of us cant wait to use them. Damn they look better than the original weapons i dont know who is making the models and texturing them but this is some very good work !!!!!! Keep going !

I never knew how moders did animations, but now I have some what of an understanding on this topic. I now appreciate modders who release custom animation even more and thank for your hard work.

[Image: tL8oeNS.png]

Mr. Brightside, just so you know right now both your guns are glitches and broken in game, it keeps on loading every time you ADS or pull it out (giggity)

PEW PEW I'M MOAR 1337 OPERATOR 5N1PAH DEN U KIDZ.
I'LL BLOODY FACKIN BASH U M8S, FITE ME IRL!
Sup mate

Can i give a suggestion about some weapons?

M40A5 for M40A1

Reanimation for the M16

AK-103 for AKM

RPK-74m for RPK

What do you think?

here's what I RECOMMEND-

AK-12 instead of AKM

Skorpion VZ-83 instead of AKS-74u

MP-443 Grach instead of makarov

P228  instead of M9

AAC-Honey Badger instead of M16a4

Barret M98B instead of M40a1

ACB-90 instead of Knife

SMAW instead of AT-4

UZI instead of UMP-45

I have some models lying around ;-), just drop me a PM.

BYE!

edit1-

USAS-12 instead of TOZ

870MCs instead of M590

Dragunov instead of Mosin

SG-553 instead of Mk-18

won't change this siggy unless I get BF4 mp models into Insurgency...........................
@ ARCHANGEL

i  ve see you list and thats my one

HK G3 for M1a1 

Uzi for mp 40

dragunov for mosin 

1911 colt as a third handgun

cheytac m200 for m40

steyer aug for mk18