Are your foregrip animations glitching your magazine position? Because that's what mine are doing -.-

Would love to get some feedback from NWE on how ALL their weapon animations are supposed to work. Because we're already up to three major revisions on these things. 

There's certain lines you need in your Qc as I was having the same problem, til I was able to peak at the actual Qc the devs used;

Code:
$weightlist "foregrip_weightlist" "A_Foregrip" 1.0 "L Clavicle" 1.0 "L UpperArm" 1.0 "L Hand" 1.0 "Spine1" 0.0

$sequence idle "acr_idle" loop fps 30 ACT_VM_IDLE 1

$sequence delta_iron "acr_delta_iron" delta subtract "Idle" 0
$sequence delta_foregrip "acr_delta_foregrip" delta subtract "Idle" 0 weightlist "foregrip_weightlist"

[Image: XKIdprr.jpg]
So since the foregrip sequences seem to be unfix-able im saying screw it, slapping an AFG on this puppy and keeping the same hand pose.

[Image: 087253ca7a.jpg]

[Image: cb206c188d.jpg]

[Image: 6e74a2ec0d.jpg]

So there will be no visual indication for equipping a foregrip besides a different empty reload. I'd rather do this than release a project with broken animations, I wont do it.

[Image: 9496e65378.jpg]

[Image: d3a7b46f7b.jpg]

[Image: 3b00fc2f91.jpg]

World model compiled, as well as the world model for the MK18 rear sight replaced with the mbus sights. And as you can also see I have replaced the GUI picture as well as the name (also description).

I have also removed the peq box, resorted to putting the default laser on the bottom of the barrel instead...

[Image: be86d8304f.jpg]

[Image: fd1015ae1f.jpg]

Quote:Are your foregrip animations glitching your magazine position? Because that's what mine are doing -.-

Would love to get some feedback from NWE on how ALL their weapon animations are supposed to work. Because we're already up to three major revisions on these things. 

Already told you a fuckton of times, you can't decompile their animations, all you have to do is either use $includemodel or wait for them to release qc's and smd's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cje68kwPMjo

This tutorial uses the same technic but for csgo, should work the same way

Released - http://www.playinsurgency.com/forums/top...ton-acr-e/

Quote:Are your foregrip animations glitching your magazine position? Because that's what mine are doing -.-

We are currently working on a doc and examples that will take everything out of the dark for you. Maybe you should make a note on your calendar this weekend.. Wink

Quote:So since the foregrip sequences seem to be unfix-able im saying screw it, slapping an AFG on this puppy and keeping the same hand pose.

----

So there will be no visual indication for equipping a foregrip besides a different empty reload. I'd rather do this than release a project with broken animations, I wont do it.

You have to specify explicit animations where the delta do not work to your liking. As above, everything will make sense to you when the document/examples are released. If done properly, there are no issues using delta's and it's infact the best system i've used on source. Good luck!
Looking forward to it then, thanks!

Looking forward to it as well, as I really hate when the hands just twitch and jerk around for no reason when attaching a grip or aiming down sights

Quote:Already told you a fuckton of times, you can't decompile their animations, all you have to do is either use $includemodel or wait for them to release qc's and smd's

I've already been using $includemodel. -.- You don't need to take your frustrations out on me, not all of us are accustomed to source and it's requirement to compile everything individually. 

Quote:Looking forward to it then, thanks!

Quote:Looking forward to it as well.

Third..ed..? 
Quote:I've already been using $includemodel. -.- You don't need to take your frustrations out on me, not all of us are accustomed to source and it's requirement to compile everything individually. 

Third..ed..? 
Not taking frustrations on anyone, but you've been hijacking some threads with that same question over and over again, and the problem you face now will happen again and again, you'll have to wait for NWI to release the files and documentation
USPeepee

[Image: dee0bfa80f.jpg]

Working on some other weapon replacements at the same time, I've just got more progress done with this.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qYFhex4h0U[/media]

Oh lord, that looks damn good!

[Image: 638010ade6.jpg]

Custom attachment models I'm going to be releasing with this USP Smile

Nvm, apparently the devs thought it was good to use the barrel clamp laser model instead of the one that suits the pistols.... good job devs, good... job...

Please the devs need to add these models OMG they are amazing! I dont care if they have the EXACT same specs as others I WANT these!!!!!! ALONG with the default.