THINGS TO ADD: Low zoom scopes for one other class (maybe rifleman?), such as this 2.5x m84 scope for the Garand (equivalents do exist for other guns, so make sure to consider them too!)[Image: m84i.jpg]And fix the Thompson, ain't nobody want the 1930's mafia one, we want the nitty gritty mass produced iconic one. Lastly, add the FG42 mkII [Image: Shoei_FG42.jpg]
Scopes: NO! (Were they used by "normal" Rifleman durin WW2?)
Iconic Thompson: YES!
FG42: HELL YES!
Alright, seeing as nobody wants other class to have scopes (fair enough, makes sense lol). what if they did this for the sniper class? in fact, they already did with germans, so they should with americans and british too. right?
(29-07-2016, 11:49)SQUIDMON66 Wrote: in fact, they already did with germans, so they should with americans and british too. right?

I dont get that.  Confused Huh
Germany has the scoped Gewehr which is crazy good, America needs scoped Garand for sniper and Britain needs a semi-auto gun.
The factions should be different, like Commonwealth shouldn't have semi rifles. But they should have other things which they have to offset that, like more Commando slots with Stens. I like how each faction has some unique things, but Commonwealth has the worst rifles and lmgs right now. They should ditch the Lewis and add a Vickers that needs two assistant gunners to lay down constant suppressive fire. Or give them extra arty, or more spawns, or something to make them balanced.
decent idea. I actually think that the lee enfield is the best bolt action in the game so far.
(08-08-2016, 19:25)SQUIDMON66 Wrote: Germany has the scoped Gewehr which is crazy good, America needs scoped Garand for sniper and Britain needs a semi-auto gun.

The Brits nevet used semi-automatics. But to make up for it they had thw highest adoption of submachine guns, and the Mad Minute their SMLEs are capable of meant they had all the firepower they needed.
You could have these scopes, just make the equiptment points needed high so you wouldnt be able to have a pistol or many grenades.

What about a portable Vickers VGO guys? IT would be a much better fit to the Lewis.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268...ngono2.jpg
(11-08-2016, 09:23)bluesystem Wrote: You could have these scopes, just make the equiptment points needed high so you wouldnt be able to have a pistol or many grenades.

Aka make your standard rifleman another useless camper with no offensive capabilities as if we already don't have that problem
Just an update to this post: I'm very exited that the scoped Garand was added to the game. However it is only usable in coop and SP training. I guess they did this for testing purposes, but Germany already has the scoped Gewehr. Now I know they nerfed the Gewehr in the recent update, by making it inaccurate compared to the K98 (Good choice, It might be a little too inaccurate though Wink Now, I think we could easily have the Scoped Garand in now (ONLY FOR SNIPER). Seeing as it only holds 8 rounds, so it is balanced to the Gewehr, and bolt actions will remain king because of their way better 7x scopes.