I'm a console player so be patient with me. I was real excited to hear about the upcoming release of Insurgency Sandstorm on consoles. Was kinda looking for something to fill my nostalgia till then. I was wondering what the possibilities of NWI porting Insurgency to consoles now to get an idea of how things will run; and it'll also give them a chance to allow people to play before Sandstorm comes out. I think it would be beneficial for both; especially for the console gamers so they can get acclimated with the game and learn a little more about it.
(28-06-2016, 16:28)Jsparks81991 Wrote: I was wondering what the possibilities of NWI porting Insurgency to consoles now

I don't think NWI will port Insurgency2 to consoles. It would take a lot of time to debug, they would have to set up dedicated servers for console players, rebalance weapons for console controls, add auto-aim, and then pay lots of money and wait lots of time for Sony and Microsoft to approve the games. NWI also seems to be focusing almost entirely on DoI and Sandstorm (remember they're a small team). Together, it wouldn't be worth the effort for them to port it.