Exclamation 
Hi, I was unable to send an email through the addresses posted on the New World Interactive site (specifically, I was trying to contact [email protected] and [email protected]). It appears to be an issue related to the website host (DreamHost) being unable to find the emails for some reason. Is there an alternate address I can send a job application to?
Sure, we're currently working out some email host stuff. You can send it to me at [email protected] and I will forward it.

If that doesn't work, just post here saying so. It may be a little time before we get things functioning again so just please be patient and send later.
Michael Tsarouhas - Community Manager and Voice Over Director for New World
(31-05-2016, 10:56)Mikee Wrote: Sure, we're currently working out some email host stuff. You can send it to me at [email protected] and I will forward it.

If that doesn't work, just post here saying so. It may be a little time before we get things functioning again so just please be patient and send later.

Thanks Mike! I sent you an email with my resume attached and a short introduction. I didn't get an error message this time, but I'll post my resume here just to be safe. If anyone has questions or would to see some portfolio material, they can contact me a [email protected]

Thanks again, and I hope to be working with you guys soon!

- Bryce Lockwood

Attached Files
.docx   Bryce Lockwood Resume.docx (Size: 18.78 KB / Downloads: 3)