Hello,

I really love your work for weapons, absolutly beautiful, indeed. Anyhow I would like to know the average polygon count for view_models and the average polygon count for world_models. If possible please give details on the count on grenades, pistols, rifles. Thank you in advance. 

Moreover what shader do textures use and what is the maximum allowed texture size?

Heart
You can view the poly count of a model for each LOD in HLMV by loading the model and selecting the Model tab. There's an option to change the LOD rendered in HLMV on the left hand side.  For example the M45 has a poly count of 7276. It has only one LOD (LOD 0).  
HLMV is found in insurgency2/bin. You'll need to copy and paste gameinfo.txt from insurgency2/insurgency into the insurgency2 folder to use HLMV.
It depends on what you're making but the models you're interested in use the VertexLitGeneric shader. You can use other shaders on models but it's all dependent on what you're making.
(22-03-2016, 16:19)JustusMichal Wrote:  
HLMV is found in insurgency2/bin. You'll need to copy and paste gameinfo.txt from insurgency2/insurgency into the insurgency2 folder to use HLMV.

I tried i get an error saying Unable to load manifest file "scripts/game_sounds_manifest.txt
"
You're launching HLMV.exe from insurgency2/bin? Not from the SDK, right?
(23-03-2016, 00:17)JustusMichal Wrote: You're launching HLMV.exe from insurgency2/bin? Not from the SDK, right?

yes exactly as you told me
Try HLMV.bat (The file above HLMV.exe). Does it launch?
No I have tried that already xD, doesnt work but I used the one from HL2 to view the models, that worked. Thank you