#1 Pattern 1914 Mk1*(T) or Rifle No.3 Mk.1*(T) An accurate leftover from WW1, that was issued as the early war Commonwealth sniper rifle and for reserve/home guard units. [Image: mi6kKpz.jpg]
#0 The Projector, Infantry, Anti-Tank (PIAT) Mk.1; - the loved & hated Anti-Tank weapon of Commonwealth troops in the late war years.
[Image: 9W3vMmB.jpg]

Now for additional context;

Hello,  I am one of the weapon modellers for the British Forces faction - ( formerly Mud and Blood mod). I mainly build high polygon models of weapons, such as above, but I am not directly responsible for getting weapon models in game. There is a lot of unglamorous work that still needs to be done to prepare a high polygon weapon model to a game-ready state, and the other team members of the British Forces faction play a huge role in doing that work to make game ready weapons. This will mainly be a thread to show off weapon models as I finish them, meaning a weapon may possibly go in to the game some time from now thanks to the hard work of the British Forces faction team.

Older, already publicly shown weapon models for the mod can be viewed in this album.
Niiiiiice

| Manners maketh man. |

Impressive!
Wow, aren't you that guy from Gamebanana? So happy to see you pop up in the forums Big Grin
Thanks! Yeah expect more guns.
amazing work looking forward to following your developments!
Awesome work!
(26-01-2016, 00:18)RedRogueXIII Wrote: #1 Pattern 1914 Mk1*(T) or Rifle No.3 Mk.1*(T) An accurate leftover from WW1, that was issued as the early war Commonwealth sniper rifle and for reserve/home guard units. [Image: mi6kKpz.jpg]
#0 The Projector, Infantry, Anti-Tank (PIAT) Mk.1; - the loved & hated Anti-Tank weapon of Commonwealth troops in the late war years.
[Image: 9W3vMmB.jpg]

Now for additional context;

Hello,  I am one of the weapon modellers for the British Forces faction - ( formerly Mud and Blood mod). I mainly build high polygon models of weapons, such as above, but I am not directly responsible for getting weapon models in game. There is a lot of unglamorous work that still needs to be done to prepare a high polygon weapon model to a game-ready state, and the other team members of the British Forces faction play a huge role in doing that work to make game ready weapons. This will mainly be a thread to show off weapon models as I finish them, meaning a weapon may possibly go in to the game some time from now thanks to the hard work of the British Forces faction team.

Older, already publicly shown weapon models for the mod can be viewed in this album.

Have you guys considered using the Boy's Anti-Tank rifles, there aren't any tanks or vehicles however I can see it as a high power support weapon for machine gunners and support classes, making a more accurate counter-part to an LMG.

Have you guys considered using the Boy's Anti-Tank rifles, there aren't any tanks or vehicles however I can see it as a high power support weapon for machine gunners and support classes, making a more accurate counter-part to an LMG.
(25-04-2016, 20:20)Anthony20tyu Wrote:

The slow fire rate, excessive recoil and lack of sights wouldn't make it the best LMG or even sniper. The only benefit it could have is being able to shoot through cover, like walls, wood and sandbags. It was planned for inclusion in mud and blood, but i don't think it fits in with what NWI want to do with DOI.
THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDED, ESPECIALLY THE SNIPER!!!!!!
These look great, thank you for making these.

Will you add an unscoped P14 for riflemen? IT would be nice just to have the option.

Don't forget this guy:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...olor=black