- New Hunt game mode (cooperative) where you must eliminate all enemies and caches in the area. This game mode requires extreme stealth and coordination as you only have one life.
- New multiplayer map: Panj.
- Updated multiplayer map: Market.
- New cooperative maps: District (Hunt), Heights (Hunt) and Ministry (Hunt).
- Added underbarrel grenade and smoke launchers: M-203 for Security and GP-25 for Insurgents.
- Added non-zoom red dot optic for Security team (costs 1 supply).
- New first person weapon collision system.
- Substantial revamp of particle FX throughout the game.
- Push now has a finale cache, where the defending team has an opportunity to make a last stand.
- Occupy is now 10 minutes (used to be 15) with 3 starting waves (used to be 5).
- In Occupy, the winner is now determined by having more waves and also being in control of the objective.
- M14 now has a bipod upgrade.
- Auto-bipod only works now when you are prone. If there is a surface you can deploy on, you must do it manually now instead of simply going into iron sights.
- Reduced resupply times so you donâ€™t have to wait as long to resupply.
- Players can no longer equip an item if it puts them over their max weight value.
- Flashlights are now blinding when pointed directly at a playerâ€™s eyes.
- 2X Aimpoint now costs more for Insurgents (3 supply)
- PO scope now costs less for Insurgents (3 supply)
- Light armor is now less expensive for Insurgents (1 supply)
- Heavy armor is now less expensive for Insurgents (3 supply)
- Molotovs are more expensive for Insurgents (3 supply)
- Foregrips cost 1 supply less for support / machinegunner classes.
- Removed flashbangs from support classes.
- Removed smokes and flashbangs from demolition classes.
- Added M203-HE to Security Demolitions class.
- Added GP25-HE to Insurgent Striker and Sapper classes.
- Added M203-Smoke to Security Specialist, Recon and Demolitions classes.
- Added GP25-Smoke to Insurgent Specialist, Scout, Striker and Sapper classes.
- Fixed major bug in Cooperative where the AI would not recognize certain players.
- Improved bot count scaling technique and added new vote option for changing the bot count (more info below).
- Bots now give off the same damage as players do instead of a reduced amount of damage.
- Bots now investigate footsteps, flashlights and laser sights.
- Bots are now a lot more accurate and respond faster.
- Renamed the AI difficulties to â€œForgiving,â€ â€œNormal,â€ â€œUnforgiving,â€ and â€œBrutal.â€
- Removed Peak Checkpoint from the game until we come up with a better solution for dealing with the trees that the bots can see through.
- sv_pure 2 is now working properly.
- Fixed audio hitches when dealing with Workshop stuff.
- FAL now uses the proper ammo type (7.62x51mm).
- Added Valve fix for engine where frames wouldnâ€™t get purged properly and would start to eat memory (should reduce cases of rubber-banding).
- Fixed multiple small memory leaks.
- Added shell ejection smoke.
- Ejected bullet casings now spin when ejecting.
- Windows servers now allow -autorestart.
- Changed the way bot counts are handled. The new system uses the following commands:
â€œins_bot_count_huntâ€ // Default is 0. When set higher, Hunt will override the bot count with this value. When a bot count vote is initiated, this is the value that is changed.
â€œins_bot_count_hunt_minâ€ // Default is 15. This is the amount of bots that will be loaded when ins_bot_count_hunt is set to 0 and there is only 1 player on a server.
â€œins_bot_count_hunt_maxâ€ // Default is 25. This is the amount of bots that will be loaded when ins_bot_count_hunt is set to 0 and there are 8 players on a server.
â€œins_bot_count_hunt_defaultâ€ // Default is 0. This is the value that a server will automatically reset ins_bot_count_hunt to when hibernating.
â€œins_bot_count_checkpointâ€ // Default is 0. When set higher, Checkpoint will override the bot count with this value. When a bot count vote is initiated, this is the value that is changed.
â€œins_bot_count_checkpoint_minâ€ // Default is 5. This is the amount of bots, per objective, that will be loaded when ins_bot_count_checkpoint is set to 0 and there is only 1 player on a server.
â€œins_bot_count_checkpoint_maxâ€ // Default is 12. This is the amount of bots, per objective, that will be loaded when ins_bot_count_checkpoint is set to 0 and there are 8 players on a server.
â€œins_bot_count_checkpoint_defaultâ€ // Default is 0. This is the value that a server will automatically reset ins_bot_count_checkpoint to when hibernating.
- Added new ConVar for determining the amount of reinforcement waves per objective in Push:
â€œmp_wave_count_defenders_per_objâ€ // Default is 5. Sets the amount of waves per objective. Defenders get this amount multiplied by the total amount of objectives at the start of the round.
Founder & Game Director
New World Interactive
Founder & Game Director
New World Interactive