Can we get a public Trello board or something like that, so that we can submit fixes/features we would like to see, and have the community give feedback? I have more ideas that I want to add to the mix here, but it'd be smart to put them somewhere so that other mod makers can put in their feedback in a way that makes it easy to track.
(14-05-2016, 22:08)jballou Wrote: Can we get a public Trello board or something like that, so that we can submit fixes/features we would like to see, and have the community give feedback? I have more ideas that I want to add to the mix here, but it'd be smart to put them somewhere so that other mod makers can put in their feedback in a way that makes it easy to track.

You can feel free to share and discuss them here for now as people have been. But yeah, if it gets too disorganized then it would probably be best to make new threads instead.
Michael Tsarouhas - Community Manager and Voice Over Director for New World
when lua scripting is introduced, a way to set bot waypoints and general targets, as well as spawn a bot on a specific area of the map would be nice.
(22-10-2015, 19:46)Mikee Wrote: We have a lot of great mods and custom content in our community, and our team wants to try and help them with their needs.

If you are a modmaker working on a mod or custom theater like with Operator, the Lua servers, InsurgenZ, SOCOM Insurgency, Born To Kill, Bullet Time, SERNIX Coop, Mud & Blood, or others, we can help you on the official development side. We can do things like create specific convars that will help you in your mod's design. You can let us know here in this thread what would help you, and we can figure out if it is something we are able to do.

hey we are currently working on reviving the SOCOM: INS MOD called SOCOM: REVIVED we are trying to start a demolition mode going but everythign we try we cannot get it to work, working on picking up a bomb and plantsites. if you could help that would be greatly appreciated.
Please fix the inventory.res file from resource/ui/inventory.

It doesn't have gear_backpack line which breaks the "misc" gear slots, because "Slot" "4" is missing