We've just released a patch today which will address some issues as well as improve prone and other animations. You can read the full changelog below:
New first person fire animations for all the pistols.
Added new third person stunned animations.
- Tweaks to prone:
- Looking around in prone now works similarly to using a bipod, but with a greater degree of freedom.
- Crawling resets the “pivot”.
- This also allows players to utilize cover more effectively when looking around corners while prone.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where a contested objective HQ line would not play.
- Fixed bots not getting cleared of their flash-banged state.
- Fixed reload continuing on singly loaded weapons (shotguns, bolt-actions) after the player had run out of ammo.
- Fixed muzzle smoke in first person.
- Viewing the “Training” tab on the main menu will now retroactively apply the “Aced It” achievement if you completed it in under 16 minutes on a previous run and didn’t get the achievement.
- Re-scaled the ejected shell models so they accurately reflect their real-life sizes.
- OS X: Fixed scopes rendering the skybox in front of everything.
- Fixed crash when running a custom map and the map .txt file is missing.
- Fixed crash when flipping through subscribed items on the Workshop menu.
- Fixed potential crash when clicking on custom playlists that had errors in them.
- Fixed crash when a custom theater didn’t define the names of the teams.
- Fixed crash when viewing the squad menu after an alt+tab.
- Fixed crash when ejected shell model failed to spawn.
- Fixed some crashes in material system.
Note: Soft particles are enabled by default now for new users and when a user restores their video settings to default.
Check out our official roadmap[trello.com] to see what else is to come. Enjoy
Michael Tsarouhas - Community Manager and Voice Over Director for New World