Hey. I'm Bob or you can call me "that a**hole" either one. Been playing INS for quite some time now as both Jihad and DeathStreak with eGO and just on my own. I've been looking forward to this for a long time now. Gonna be interesting to see the directions it goes with the realism after playing America's Army 3 for the last 18 months.

[Image: johnwayneb.jpg]

Hello I'm I_Hate_Usernames, I am a newbie to Insuragancy, or, if you watched the opening of Early access on destructoid: That idiot who managed to borch himself of a free raffle...

My Steam name is Grabbed_by_the_spetsnaz and I'm more than happy to make some new friends!

Quote:Hello I'm I_Hate_Usernames, I am a newbie to Insuragancy, or, if you watched the opening of Early access on destructoid: That idiot who managed to borch himself of a free raffle...

My Steam name is Grabbed_by_the_spetsnaz and I'm more than happy to make some new friends!

I saw you on Destructoid!  Even razed you a bit.  I feel sorry for you buggering the raffle up, but welcome to INS!

Hopefully we'll see you on the Battlefield!
-|TDB|-Sna.ke Leader
The Devil's Brigade · TDBGaming.net

[Image: logo-2.png]

Quote:Hello I'm I_Hate_Usernames, I am a newbie to Insuragancy, or, if you watched the opening of Early access on destructoid: That idiot who managed to borch himself of a free raffle...

Really was a shame ---- you didnt get much time and he was lagging on his bot thing  Wink
[Image: logogif-1.png]

Now recruiting for Insurgency

Hello my name is Buttikeks. I am from Germany. I played a lot Insurgency few years ago. I hope this game will be as hard as the old insurgency.

Firefight? No thx!
Hey. Long time Ins player who is happy to see something being done with the franchise. More about me in my profile. Who knows, someone might actually remember me. ; )

I know I remember a handful of you guys in this thread.
[Image: fatherbanner.png]

Sup fellows, I'm Heaven from Belgium and looking forward to kill you all ingame !

[Image: aLwEW.png]
[Image: 76561198020552315.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

Feel free to add me ! Big Grin
I'm Cody (proteK-) from Alabama. Been playing INS since the launch date, former professional CoD4 player (cevo-p, tgl, and other leagues) and currently a realism gaming fan. (BF2 PR and Arma2OA currently) Having a lot of fun with INS2 so far. Feel free to add me on steam, my nickname is proteK-

Hi. I'm HerpicusDerpington.

I'm not anyone special. Just an Insurgency fan. I'll usually go by Sir Herpicus Derpington in-game, so.

Nice to meet you all.

[Image: Cromeo3.jpg]

I've been an active player of the original Insurgency since 2007 and I am looking forward to contributing to this game and community as well. Despite INS 1 being the upper limits of my computers potential, I will be following all development very closely. I am a firearms enthusiast living in the United States and can authoritatively say that INS undoubtedly had the best feeling shooting mechanics of any FPS I have ever played. I hope my input on realism and firearms authenticity will be valuable and a hearty congratulations to New World Interactive for delivering on the teasing that has been going on all these years.

Hi everybody,

Al Jawad, from France. I've played Ins for many years, since the first beta of INS 1 actually. It has always been my favorite game, and obviously, I'm here on INS 2 to help the dev' team to improve the game and to have fun with other players.

See ya on the battlefield guys

Hello!  I'm Tom and I'm contributing music and sound design to INS2.  Looking forward to seeing ya'lls in game!

Hello to everyone involved in the 2nd release of Insurgency Mod.  Got pretty excited when I seen the news of Insurgency 2 this morning. Can I still get in on the Beta? I'll poke around in the forums after I finish posting this and find out.

Anyhow here's a video I made back from when I enjoyed the original. I loved just jumping into this game and blasting off some rounds for an hour or 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArftlLZ5m...e=youtu.be

Hi. I'm xDasd. People who played at cakefight (ECO server) might remember me from ins1. I have played 768.9 hours of ins1 and I'm just starting to learn how to play ins2.
I'm Dylan, I've been involved in INS since mid-late 2008. I was pretty active in the game, and used to be in -[TDB]- (24/7 Sinjar most of the time). I did some weapon tweaking mods for INS1 in its final days, and I'm looking forward to playing INS2 as much as I can.

(I'll try not to be as annoying as I was on the old forums.)
[Image: fipg.jpg]