yup.

I wish more games like this were made on advanced engines like Cry-engine 3. As much as I like RO2 there's just something about the UE3 engine I don't like.

[Image: fe_12_screen.jpg]

[Image: fe_7_screen.jpg]

Hopefully all the Foliage will have a decent draw-distance and actually effect long range firefights.

Why does it look like you can be either British or German? The United States had 3 times as many men deployed in Europe as either of those countries did (over 3 million in ETO alone).

[Image: johnwayneb.jpg]

So what if they did? I am happy they go for British+Canadian vs German (at least initially, I don't recall what their plans are exactly.)

[Image: personalsig2Snuff.jpg]
It just seems odd when the US had 3.02 million troops in the ETO which does not include Italy in May of 1945 and British+Canadian forces only numbered 1 million is all.

[Image: johnwayneb.jpg]

This game covers the British/Commonwealth sector of Normandy. So it doesn't seem odd at all.
Quote:This game covers the British/Commonwealth sector of Normandy. So it doesn't seem odd at all.
Plus USA vs Germany in Western Europe is pretty much like every WWII game before it so moving away from that is quite refreshing. There is also Traction Wars who appear to be doing something similar.

Quote:Plus USA vs Germany in Western Europe is pretty much like every WWII game before it so moving away from that is quite refreshing. There is also Traction Wars who appear to be doing something similar.
Took the words right out of my mouth.  I've always wanted a WWII game where I could play as the British.  The Lee Enfield and the Bren gun are just so darn cool.
When in doubt,  Always let a teammate go in first.
The British were present in some of the maps in Darkest Hour and in some of the maps of the later versions of the day of defeat mod iirc, two great ww2 games =).

looks sweet im ganna be following this. ww2 makin a comeback! im missing it

Unfortunately FE seems to be dead in the water. No update for 7 months. Fucking huge shame isn't it.

Not according to the multiple dev replies in this thread: http://forums.jackbootgames.com/showthre...Dead/page4