Poll: NEXT PATCH ... Tell us your wish!
I want new weapons !
I want new factions !
I want new maps !
I want the internal sistem for competitions !
I want the clan managment !
I want the server for beginners and veterans !
I want the fixes of all content
[Show Results]

The DEVS are doing a great job, but many of us are still waiting for something ...

• What ??? 

Vote what you like and leave your comment, which could help to increase the ideas of the DEVS !

TWITCH:  http://www.twitch.tv/metalbestia_
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MetalBestia

DONE Wink

done.

I would like that people played all objectives instead of camping or rushing in wrong ways, but dev can't do anything about that....

Zangdar - Administrator of Warrior Team France
integrate a system of integrated matchs for clans Smile

add admin panel

news skins

news maps

news weapons

game is lacking in core features that will retain the player base. I think content should take a back seat till core features and mechanics are complete. and a competitive balance pass has happened.

missing vote option (as usual): crashing fixes, server side fixes (AI, stats, crashes, spectator, unlock bot_dmg, and so on), server guide, UI for practice mode, UI for custom coop matchmaking, proper balance of weapons, proper balance of maps-modes (there was discussion about maps and specific modes that just not fit), aaand so on

This poll is all wrong, to be honest Smile

Srry but from now on, fixing stuff should have highest priority and adding new (probably broken) stuff the lowest possible.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png]

I have added the option for you.

And do not think the poll is completely wrong, no one complained.

TWITCH:  http://www.twitch.tv/metalbestia_
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MetalBestia

I want a compass with bearings please.

Oh and a .45 caliber pistol, preferrably an M1911 Model. I just want something with more kick than the M9 or Makarov.

Something along the lines of:

- Med-High Damage

- Low magazine capacity

- Requires more supply to equip.

I'd really like to see the Clan Management added sometime soon if not in the next Patch. Would be much easier to organize Clan Battles and what not and also would be nice to not need to have the clan tag in our Steam name, and instead it would automatically show up next to our name in-game.

[Image: 1582e6v.jpg]

I'd like crouch-jump

Quote:I'd really like to see the Clan Management added sometime soon if not in the next Patch. Would be much easier to organize Clan Battles and what not and also would be nice to not need to have the clan tag in our Steam name, and instead it would automatically show up next to our name in-game.

the problem is that Clan Management implies a purpose and reason for clans IE competitive matchmaking. So while clan management is good. its would be 100% waste of time to work on Clans before working on the reason for clans.

Clan Management would be one of the core features however its more a secondary complimentary core feature.
Quote:I'd like crouch-jump

You can already to this XD
Quote:the problem is that Clan Management implies a purpose and reason for clans IE competitive matchmaking. So while clan management is good. its would be 100% waste of time to work on Clans before working on the reason for clans.

Clan Management would be one of the core features however its more a secondary complimentary core feature.
Yeah I completely understand that Clans Management won't be released any time to soon. I just thought it'd be nice to let everyone know that Insurgency has a small clan community, and enabling us to make official clans in-game, will encourage more to want to join clans etc.
[Image: 1582e6v.jpg]

Fix the shape of rocks on the maps. Pretty specific but I hate it when you aim above some rock but you hit it because it was designed like a ball and not a sharp edged rock.

new player models

[Image: omni_sig_2014.jpg]