Every time I join a server, the game says "This server is VAC secured".

However, the store page for the game does NOT say that the game is "VAC secured". This needs to be added to the store page.

In addition, when I quit the game, I get a "synchronizing" in my library, implying the game uses Steam Cloud. Steam Cloud is also not on the store page. This needs to be added to the store page.

Lastly, how do I submit questions through these forums? Every time I click a subforum, it takes me to the discussion boards on Steam and I'd rather not ask my questions there (Little developer response, children, and spam).

Thanks.

" Every time I click a subforum"

everytime you click to link to steamforum, you'll be redirected to steam forum, it's pretty obvious (steam icon) Smile look beneath those 4 steam icons, that are proper forum sections

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png]

Quote:" Every time I click a subforum"

everytime you click to link to steamforum, you'll be redirected to steam forum, it's pretty obvious (steam icon) Smile look beneath those 4 steam icons, that are proper forum sections
I explained why I would not like to use the Steam forums
Two things. You can't add the Valve Anti-Cheat thing to your game's store page from the Steam backend and we don't use Steam Cloud. It'll probably say synchronising because Workshop piggybacks off the cloud file system Steam uses.

Quote:Every time I join a server, the game says "This server is VAC secured".

However, the store page for the game does NOT say that the game is "VAC secured". This needs to be added to the store page.

In addition, when I quit the game, I get a "synchronizing" in my library, implying the game uses Steam Cloud. Steam Cloud is also not on the store page. This needs to be added to the store page.

Lastly, how do I submit questions through these forums? Every time I click a subforum, it takes me to the discussion boards on Steam and I'd rather not ask my questions there (Little developer response, children, and spam).

Thanks.
I assume you have vac bans eh?
Quote:Two things. You can't add the Valve Anti-Cheat thing to your game's store page from the Steam backend 
So who puts it there?
Quote:I assume you have vac bans eh?
No. And I want to keep it that way.

I saw some mods for Insurgency and wanted to try them out (almost did), until I realized that this game uses VAC which is not mentioned on the store page. That is really bad.
Quote:No. And I want to keep it that way.

I saw some mods for Insurgency and wanted to try them out (almost did), until I realized that this game uses VAC which is not mentioned on the store page. That is really bad.

What? What kind of mod is supposed to get you VAC banned? Also every server that is VAC secure warns you as such and it has the VAC shield next to secure servers.

Quote:What? What kind of mod is supposed to get you VAC banned? Also every server that is VAC secure warns you as such and it has the VAC shield next to secure servers.
Stuff like ENB, SweetFX, etc. 

Indeed, but in very tiny font and I don't use the server browser, so there was no way in me knowing that beforehand.