It's about my budget and purchase plan since a lot of games will coming out in this year .
Would Sandstorm delay to 2018 ?
(28-04-2017, 09:02)siemens33 Wrote: It's about my budget and purchase plan since a lot of games will coming out in this year .
Would Sandstorm delay to 2018 ?

Not sure to be honest. It might be, but equally I think it might also be likely that the game is released in early access initially in late 2017 (as they have done with their other games). I have heard this opined by a lot of my friends however I think it might be just as likely that since now they have some major backing (focus) they might not release early access and just do full release as planned in late 2017. However It's probably a toss up but I reckon that ISS will release in some form in late 2017 unless they are way off track with development. Don't feel like you need to preorder tho. A couple extra months are not going to make much difference Smile
I wounder is it will delay to 2018 .
I want support NWI by to buy Sandstorm at full price , but you know a lot of good game will be release or already released in 2017 that make me feel my budget would use out quickly .
Anyway thanks pal Smile
Just pirate it. jk