since the update today the bots on my multiplayer server do not show up..The config file does not appear to have changed.can anyone help...
Thumbs Down 
(17-03-2017, 22:05)Lucky Kill Wrote: since the update today the bots on my multiplayer server do not show up..The config file does not appear to have changed.can anyone help...

I got the same Problem here and a little "research" brought me to the following:

The cvar bot_quota does not exist anymore. So no bots are joining.

Doing "cvarlist log name.txt" in serverconsole threw out a file 2617 lines of cvars, but I was not able to find able to find a replacement for bot_quota. 

I am using "sv_playlist" "nwi/mp_battles" in my server.cfg maybe this is related?

I am very frustrated now, I googled a whole hour and read tons of changelogs (back till February) and nothing.  Dodgy

Hosting a Server for this game is very frustrating. NWI seems not to give a sh**t about documentation.  Angry Dodgy

I loved to play this game with bots till some Humans joined but now it seems the NWI does not want players like me and they want to force me on the official servers. But I do not want to be there dammit  Dodgy

For anyone interested: The File with the cvars is attached
Nevermind: NWI only allows 200 kb and the file 265..... *sigh*
Could we please get some info how to add bots to multiplayer servers?
Our Coop server got the bots working but the MP server havent..
Search for _min and _max CVARs. There are ones like mp_stronghold_friendly_bot_min and stuff like that. Those determine the bot counts for each game mode. Also, remember to copy default_server_MODE.cfg to server_MODE.cfg and edit the new file, otherwise the default configs overwrite your settings (even if you add them to server.cfg)
Okeydoke I found it:

if you are using:

sv_playlist "nwi/mp_battles" doi_bot_quota is forced to be 0

You have to set
sv_playlist "nwi/mp_casual_with_bots" to gain control over the cvar doi_bot_quota

Or you create your own custom Playlist, but this will kick your server off of the official list into custom games
Thanks n0nnie, now we know why !