It's a mod by some of the same guys who were developing Project Reality for Arma 2. They took a lot of the same assets/scripts and stuff and ported it over to Arma 3 but with a much better formula (it's a lot more fun).

To be honest, Arma 3 has been sitting on my HDD since it came out with fewer than 60 hours logged. Aside from single player and some other stuff, there just wasn't any good multiplayer modes to really suck me in. Stuff like Wasteland is just DM on a large scale, Life is kind of fun but gets annoying when people start trolling, and Invade and Annex lacks teamwork. Also the realism unit I play with (United Operations) hasn't moved to Arma 3 yet so I don't even have the chance to play against AI with them. 

Tactical Battlefield adds Project Reality-esque mechanics to Arma 3 so there is the same amount of teamwork as you'd find it PR. It's also a more focused and coherent experience than any of the other mods. Definitely give it a try!

http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net 

[Image: 76561198005682068.png]

this stood out when I read the announcement:

<b>Advanced Medic System</b> - Medic UI includes diagnoses, CPR, EPI Pens, morphine and bandages.

I'm not sure I like this. I don't want to feel like I'm playing Surgeon Simulator, like how I wouldn't want to feel like playing QWOP when walking...

Otherwise it sounds pretty awesome.

Quote:this stood out when I read the announcement:

<b>Advanced Medic System</b> - Medic UI includes diagnoses, CPR, EPI Pens, morphine and bandages.

I'm not sure I like this. I don't want to feel like I'm playing Surgeon Simulator, like how I wouldn't want to feel like playing QWOP when walking...

Otherwise it sounds pretty awesome.

It's not that complicated, if you've ever played the ACE mod for ArmA 2 you would understand that, its just the opposite to being a medic that runs around reviving people instead you'll have to get the casualty to cover if in the middle fight for treatment and have adequate supplies, haven't had the chance to play the Mod yet but its supposed to be a similar system from what i was told. In ACE you could get a guy up in 2 minutes easily if you knew what you were doing. 
Where can I get this mod? 

[Image: kjwt.jpg]
Arma 2 & 3 are like taking a vacation from games.

They are the kind of games where you can join a server and hike up a hill and just sit there all day AFK and nobody will give a sh*t. You can just sit back and enjoy the sunset. There is no pressure to do anything. But if you want, you can take it seriously and get involved in some very intense battles. I've played every know mod for Arma 2 and have done years of mission editing and scripting for these games.

Don't feel threatened by the 10,000 controls. When it comes down to it, you basically just run around and fire your rifle just like any other shooter game. I prefer to play on realism servers most. The guys that worked on Project Reality are probably the best realism modding team on the planet.

[Image: sound_pack_small.jpg] [Image: reticle_pack_small.jpg]